Here’s a very simple tutorial for a pair of stunning earrings. These earrings honestly took me about 10 minutes to put together. They are really that simple.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 Large Oval Turquoise Stone Beads (They have a great selection at Fire Mountain Gems.)
- (2) 2″ Sterling Head Pins (I used ones that have a decorative bead at the bottom.)
- 4 Silver Findings
- 4 Czech Crystal Bluish/Green Beads
- 2 Earring Wires (I chose wires that are a little longer to help balance out the weight of the earring.)
- 2 Pairs of Round Nose Pliers
Thread the beads onto the headpin in the order shown.
Bend the head pin to a ninety degree angle.
Bend the head pin wire back on itself to make a loop as shown above. Take a pair of the round nose pliers and clamp down on the loop. Wrap the wire around the head pin with another pair of round nose pliers.
Using the round nose pliers, open up the earring wire. Loop the eye of the beaded headpin through the loop of the earring wire. Close the earring wire with the round nose pliers.
There you have it. A very stunning and unique pair of drop turquoise earrings. I can’t wait to wear them!