Hi Everyone! It’s that time again for showing off all of your awesome DIY and crafting ideas. Can you believe Halloween is just right around the corner? We can’t. Time is flying by.
So, we like to show off a couple of great projects with Halloween in mind in case you are still looking for some ideas.
We love this Candy Corn Trivets that would make any Halloween party a little more festive by Alyssa and Carla.
Get some easy ideas for decorating a Halloween party including these adorable Witch Hat Cupcakes by Play Party Pin.
Make these adorable Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats by Blooming Homestead.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week — we look forward to seeing what craftiness and deliciousness and awesomeness you come up with for this week!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects “crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes” whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your “link parties” list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thanks for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!