Wow, September already. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my girls. Now that Fall is officially here I just know you will have some awesome projects for this weeks Link up.
But first, what were some of our favorite projects from this past week?
Well, here are a few of the delicious recipes we had in our link party!
These Spicy Roasted Chickpeas from Natural Chow look like the perfect fall snack!
Then there was this Stromboli from Ten at the Table. They look so yummy… I’m going to have to give these a try.
And then there are ribs. Oh, this Sweet, Spicy, and Smoky Dry Rub from 3 Boys and Dog looks absolutely delicious.
If you’ve been featured, please grab our party button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- NEW: By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!